As promised, details of my travels in Europe.
Berlin, can’t say enough good things. I’m not going to choose a favor city, but if I had to…
Such a special city with so much history. It’s fascinating to see the changes; a progressive present mixing with the past. It’s creating great energy, especially in the youth.
Daytime; so much to do. Site seeing with historical monuments. Loads of walking. Bike trails all over, even to an island. If that’s not your fancy; awesome “beach” bars, pools, parks. Street art galore to gaze at.
Night time is on fire. Great restaurants sprinkled through the many districts. Bars, beer gardens, and clubs. Some of the best in the world. Would never say I’m a club person but these are next level. Have to be experienced. Take a nap first. Definitely stop by one of the many photo booths scattered all over the city. Preferably after a night out.
- Brandenburg Gate
- Reichstag building
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin cathedral
- Holocaust memorial
- Berlin wall / east side gallery
- Plus Berlin – budget friendly and super fun hostel/hotel in the hippest area
- Micheleberger – nice rooms, great restaurant, awesome bar
- Visit YAAM – young african art market – food trucks, art, beach bar
- Alternative walking tour – street art tour was rad
- Photo booth – all over the city
- Hang out, walk, shop, eat, drink in Kreuzburg district and Friedrichshain district
Eat / Drink :
Berlin, I love you and can’t wait to visit you again. Xx