It’s been far too long since I’ve done a Friday Finds, but life, ya know? Let’s just jump right back in! Here’s a few things I found on the web this week. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful weekend, friends.
- A list of new releases on Netflix. Perfect for the cold nights and cozy weekends. Heck, if you over indulge at a holiday party and don’t leave the couch the next day, here’s some new binge worthy finds.
- I know I am not alone in my Royal fascination, so here are some fascinating rules solely the special folk.
- If you are following me on Instagram, you know celery juice is how I start my day. Here are the three books I swear by and where I get a lot of information.
- These Madewell shalls are AMAZING. I have two and wear them All. The. Time.
- All the beautiful wedding gifts we received have me eager to host some gatherings. These mini wreaths are not only adorable, they look simple enough to assemble and add such a lovely touch.