Cheers to the weekend! Haven’t done a Friday Finds post in a while so let’s get back into it, shall we? Here’s what I was snooping on the web this week:
- I’m not a fast food eater, but this is a crazy look at what 2,000 calories looks like at some FF joints compared to cooking at home
- IPA pickled jalapenos? ummm, yes please! I’ll be trying these out soon. Think they’ll be perfect for some summer BBQ meals
- Some interesting thoughts after attending an etiquette class at The Plaza.
- Since giving up coffee a month ago, I’ve been on a mad search for machta drinks. This is in my mix of recipes I’ve been trying out.
- Ordering this dress, which I think will be perfect for a warm day or with a leather jacket added for night
Have a good weekend!