One week into 2017, so far, so good! We are starting our venue search this weekend and trying to get as organized as we can both at home and with our planning. Hope you all have a good first weekend of 2017.
Here’s a look at what I was loving on the web this week:
- I’m loving some of these prints, especially this one. Supporting young artists and the whole story is pretty cool.
- I love simple, beautiful seasonal decorations. Wreaths fall into this category. The idea of having a lovely, fresh wreath delivered for each season is pushing me to jump on this subscription.
- Candles are something I can never have enough of. Cute matchsticks to go along with candles are very necessary. This would also make a great addition to simple candle gifts.
- This delicious looking chili just got added to my meal planning for next week. I love creamy white beans and use them often, so it goes without saying that this recipe will probably be a hit.
- I’m a big fan of writing to-do lists and keeping a paper daily calendar. While I do use a calendar on my phone, there is something about physically writing notes and plans that I can’t get away from. Hoping my new daily planner will keep me organized in the regualr craziness of life and with the wedding planning!