December! I love this time of the year, I love almost everything about it. This weekend I am getting the tree up, heading to my first holiday party of the season, and taking a day trip to a holiday wine event. Before I head out for the weekend, I’m sharing some things I was loving on the web this week. Friday faves for this month will mostly be my Christmas wish list, or things I’m eyeing for some people in my life. Enjoy, Xx.
- This jacket, for me. How festive is it? Love
- I love Everlane for me, but have yet to buy anything for a man. This sweater looks so cozy and will probably be on my list for Robbie.
- I love this shawl / wrap thing. I own it in two colors and wear it multiple ways, multiple times a week in the colder months. Happy to see new colors and added one to my list and one for my mom.
- Kitchenware is always on my list. This year new pots are my high on my list, either these or these.
- After all this shopping, a cocktail will most definitely be in order. This sangria looks like it will hit the spot.