It’s Friday! Looking forward to a packed weekend filled with music, food, and exploring around LA. It’s not often I leave the Westside on the weekend, so I’m really excited to explore some other neighborhoods. Follow along on Snapchat @GinaEagan if you’re feeling it.
Here’s what I’ve been snooping on the web this week:
- This IKEA commercial. Gave Robbie a good laugh and made me realize how ridiculous we are sometimes with our pics. Oh well!
- Candles; I never have enough. The bay area will always be one of my favorite places and a second home. I think this candle is something I definitely need.
- Cool images of old Olympic sites
- With a bountiful supply of tomatoes from the garden, this tomato tart is currently in the meal pipeline
- With summer still going strong and a deep love of Rosé, this cocktail needs to happen soon.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great one!