It’s Friday!! So gloomy out, I just to wrap up in a cozy blanket, drink tea, and catch up on some shows. Oh, and light some of the delicious Bath & Body Works candles I just bought. Seriously, these things are the jam. They smell so yummy and completely fill the room with a warm and cozy fragrance.
OK onto the juicy part of the post. The juice. The combination of the beets, carrot, and apple, make it so cleansing for the blood and liver. Yum!
Here’s the breakdown:
- iron, calcium, potassium
- Mineral rich helps the liver cleanse and build healthy blood cells
- Packed with beta-carotene (bueno for immune system and vision), vitamin C, and most of the B’s
- Iron, calcium, potassium, and phosphorus
- Helps liver release toxins
This juice makes 16oz / 2 cups and includes:
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled in not organic)
- 2 lemons peels cut off
- 2 small beet
- 1 nob of ginger
- 3 carrots
That’s all for now! Juice it up, order this combo from your juice shop, and cheers to better health!
Have a great and blessed weekend!