Aren’t these little cookies adorable? Maybe that’s not the right word, but cute little balls of cookie yumminess are adorable to me.
After seeing how fast my Raw Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies went, I realized my family and boy were actually bigger fans of raw and or healthy desserts than I was going to give them credit. Totally inspired me to get in the kitchen and try some other stuff. Plus, with peanut butter you don’t really need anything too sweet so I was able to completely eliminate sugar. So these little adorable babies are not only delicious, they are vegan, raw, gluten-free, and sugar-free. Score, score, score!!!
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Cookies – Vegan and Gluten-free!
You will need :
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates – comes out to about 8-9 dates
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- almond milk – start with 1 tablespoon and add more if needed – I used 2
- In a food processor, pulse dates until well broken down.
- Add flour, oats, peanut butter, vanilla, almond milk
- If adding chocolate chips, stir in.
- Form into small round balls and place on parchment covered dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes