I’ve got a super easy and rather healthy cookie recipe to share with you all today! Oh, and it’s so yummy!! Does that brighten up your Tuesday? I sure hope so. It’s a cookie ball (yum), it’s easy to make, and healthy?! Yeah, I think I win today.
Raw Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies – Vegan*
You will need:
- 3/4 cup oat flour or almond flour – I recommend oat, and if you don’t have it, grind raw oats in a food processor until fine
- 3/4 cup raw oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup raw, organic sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup vegan carob chips (or chocolate chips)
- almond milk
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients except the milk and chips.
- Start with 1 tablespoon of almond milk, and add until mixture is well combined and not crumbly. WIll probably use 2 or 3 tablespoons.
- Stir in chips.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on plate.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!!!
Keep refrigerated if not eating 🙂